Google Analytics collects information about:
/ How you arrived at the site
/ What pages and links you visit while on the site
/ How long you spend on each page once you get there
/ And what you interact with on those pages.
None of this data can be used to identify you personally and we do not collect or store any of your private information. We also do not allow Google to share or use this analytics data.
AdWords and Remarketing
Our website uses the Google AdWords Remarketing service to advertise to previous visitors to our site on third party websites across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network.
Rest assured that this does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device.
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection Of Your Personal Information
RJDM Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for both online and offline data. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy.
This policy covers the RJDM Ltd corporate website and is applicable worldwide.
In most cases, we will tell you before we collect any Personal Information and inform you of the purpose of the collection. Exceptions are that we and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies together. "Personal Information" is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, credit or debit card number, title, occupation, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. Some of the reasons/ways we collect your Personal Information include:
- registration for an account
- use of certain features of our products or services
- requesting service and support for our products or services
- placement of a transaction or order
- registration to attend a seminar
- participation in an online survey
- submission of an entry for a sweepstakes or other promotion
- participation in discussion groups or forum
- collaboration efforts
- registration to membership programs or newsletter subscriptions
Uses Of Your Personal Information
We will only use your Personal Information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your Personal Information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your Personal Information include:
- To process your orders and deliver the products and services that you have ordered.
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, system enhancements, special offers, and other information. This may occasionally include information from other technology companies about products and services that can add value to your RJDM Ltd products.
- To provide support and assistance for our products and services.
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To provide content tailored to your demographic.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing or promotional activities on RJDM.com or affiliate websites.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To support recruitment inquiries.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker. RJDM Ltd does not store the personal information of the third party. We collect the information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email. If you choose to use our referral service to inform a colleague or friend, we will only ask for a contact name and email address.
- To meet contract obligations.
Accessing And Updating Your Personal Information
We need your help in keeping the Personal Information you have shared with us accurate and up to date. Please notify us of any changes to your Personal Information.
If you are a registered user, you may make these updates yourself online via the RJDM Ltd Profile Management Tool. You may also make these updates or request deactivation of your RJDM Ltd account by sending an email to Privacy@RJDM.com.
Each email newsletter includes instructions on how you can unsubscribe from that particular mailing.
You may also unsubscribe from RJDM Ltd's various newsletters by sending a letter, including your name, email address and the title of the marketing material you wish to unsubscribe from to:
5 Duncan Close